- Advanced system #19 (IKH-HA Strategy) | Forex Strategies
- Backtest forex software. Backtesting EA mt4
- MT4 indicator () | Forex Indicators
The Heikin-Ashi technique is used by technical traders to identify a given trend more easily.
More to heikin-ashi-technique .:
Advanced system #19 (IKH-HA Strategy) | Forex Strategies
This is a new interesting version of Heiken Ashi indicator , which integrates Acceleration/Deceleration Oscillator (AC) and Awesome Oscillator (AO).
Backtest forex software. Backtesting EA mt4
- ADX indicator is never traded alone, but rather in combination with other indicators and tools. ADX indicator most of the time gives much later signals comparing to faster reacting moving averages crossover or Stochastic, for example, however, reliability of ADX indicator is much higher than for other indicators in traders' toolkit, which makes it a valuable tool for many Forex traders.
MT4 indicator () | Forex Indicators
A trailing stop is placed at the bottom of a bullish Heiken-ashi candlestick in an uptrend and at the top of a bearish candlestick in a downtrend. A top is adjusted with each new fully formed candlestick.
I feel that your Heiken Ashi method is kind of similar to a “floor trading method” I adapted with a few guidance I saw online. After the trend indicator turns different color, you look for pullbacks and then watch the next candle to take out the previous candles high. It’s a great method I have to say! It makes sense and above all, simple.
The first indicator is a standard HeikenAshi.
The second - its smoothed version. Smoothed heiken-ashi candles are slower to react to trend changes when those occur sharply, but overall smoothed heiken-ashi will keep you in a trend longer. Standard heiken-ashi candlesticks will be changing colors from red to blue and back every time there is a reasonable correction in price.
I am actually a college trader myself. I traded forex and gold before. My record for forex isn’t that impressive but for the past few weeks that I have started again in gold, I feel like I have a good grasp as for the past 9 trades I made in the last two weeks, only 6 was a loser. Nothing to be proud of as I am just starting out to take everything I learned and put it all together.
Indecision candles are candles with little or no body at all. These candles tell us the market cannot make up its mind which direction it wants to go.
Right click on your charts and go to Properties menu.
There change the Color of the Bull and Bear candlestick to match the background, . if you MT9 background is black, change the candlestick color to black to.
Now you can pull up the Heiken-Ashi indicator and enjoy the clear graphs.
6. Right click on the indicator link
7. Choose "Save as.." or "Save link as.." or "Save target as.." to download the indicator.